Margo's Red Boy
This handsome boy is an Australian Labradoodle out of Margo & Caymus. He has a medium energy level, is sweet, confident, loves to explore and tracking to be 25-30lbs. full grown.
Margo's Purple Girl
This adorable girl is an Australian Labradoodle out of Margo & Caymus. She has a low/medium energy level, is gentle, independent, and tracking to be 25-30lbs. full grown.
Margo's Orange Boy
This little cutie is an Australian Labradoodle out of Margo & Caymus. He has a medium energy level, is independent, adventures, and tracking to be 24-29lbs. full grown.
Margo's Green Boy
This handsome boy is an Australian Labradoodle out of Margo & Caymus. He has a medium energy level, is brave, loves to explore and tracking to be 25-30lbs. full grown.
Margo's Pink Girl
This beauty is an Australian Labradoodle out of Margo & Caymus. She has a medium energy level, is confident, loves people, and tracking to be 24-29lbs. full grown.
Margo's Teal Girl
This adorable girl is an Australian Labradoodle out of Margo & Caymus. She has a medium energy level, is confident, likes to give kisses, and tracking to be 28-33lbs. full grown.
OUR RESERVATION, PAYMENT, PHOTO & PUPPY SELECTION PROCESS
- To reserve a puppy please visit our Upcoming Litters page and select which litter you would like to be placed on then fill out our Puppy Application making sure you list your litter choice.
- We will call you once your Puppy Application has been received to discuss your application, litter, and the puppy you desire. Once your application is accepted and a litter has been decided on, you will place your $500 deposit using Venmo, Lisa – Olson – 120, or the PayPal button on the Puppy Application & Pricing page. Please know you cannot be placed on any litter until we have received your $500 deposit and our puppy selection is conducted in the date order of the deposits received.
- Your $500 deposit goes towards the total purchase price of the puppy and is non-refundable but transferable to another litter if it is within 12 months (for deposits received after 1/31/23) from the date of the deposit.
- Once your litter has been born, we will text or email you the announcement with a litter picture within 5-7 days of the birth.
- We will keep everyone updated on the progress of the litter starting at 3 weeks old, through weekly individual pictures on our Facebook & Instagram. Please make sure you like and follow us on each of our social media pages. We do NOT post individual pictures before 3 weeks old as we are considerate of our Mommas’ and keep them as stress free as possible.
- 1st puppy payment of $1000 is due when the puppies are 2 weeks old. You will receive an email with details of our Venmo & PayPal account.
- Final payment plus tax and any delivery fees is due at 5 weeks old. We will email you the date and time we will start puppy picks for your litter and the details of your payment method options. This finale payment must be received BEFORE you are allowed to make a puppy selection at 6 weeks old.
- On puppy pick day, we will call you to discuss each puppies’ temperament/personality, predicted adult size, energy level and provide you with front, back, & side pictures of each puppy you are interested in. With this information we are confident you can make an educated decision and choose the puppy that best fits you & your family’s lifestyle. We do NOT choose your puppy for you but instead help you make the best choice.
- Puppies will go to their new home at approximately 8 weeks old.
- All our pet companion puppies go home on a strict Spay/Neuter contract and must be altered by 12 months old (for contracts signed after 1/31/23). Spaying and Neutering is not an option but a requirement per our Contract and we will accept a Vasectomy & Ovary Sparing as the neuter & spay.
- Please note that Breeding dogs are sold at a higher price and must be discussed before a deposit is given.
- We work with several Flight Nanny companies if your puppy needs to fly to you. Our pups will fly out of the Sacramento International Airport (SMF) and, if necessary, the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Some restrictions may apply based upon destination or season. You will need to pay the Flight Nanny Service directly for their cost.
- We can arrange delivery to the Sacramento International Airport for $50 and delivery to the San Francisco International Airport for $200 if you need to fly your puppy out or decide to fly in and pick up your puppy.
Please Note: We cannot keep your puppy past the scheduled pick-up date. Please be sure you will be available when it’s time for your puppy to go home. If you can’t be available, then please let us know by the time your puppy litter is 5 weeks old and I will move you to another litter. Another option may be to sign your puppy up with one of our partner trainers’ Puppy Program. Please let us know if you would like more information.
* Breeder reserves the right to use a different stud due to unforeseen circumstances or to improve a litter.
* Breeder reserves the right to hold back any puppy/puppies for their breeding program or to sell as a Breeder.
* Breeder reserves the right to refuse to sell a puppy and/ or refund monies at anytime.
Updated October 1, 2023