Sorry, we currently do not have any puppies available. Please visit our upcoming litters page.
OUR RESERVATION, PHOTO & PUPPY SELECTION PROCESS
- To reserve a puppy please visit our Upcoming Litters page and select which litter you would like to be placed on then fill out our Puppy Application making sure you list your litter choice. We will call you once your Puppy Application has been received to discuss the litter and puppy you desire. Once your Application is accepted and your $500 deposit is received, you will be placed on the requested litter as long as we have an available spot, please know you can not be placed on any litter until we have received your $500 deposit. Your $500 deposit goes towards the total purchase price of the puppy and is non-refundable but transferable to another litter as long as it is within 2 years from the date of the deposit.
- Once the litter has been born we will post the announcement within 5-7 days on our Facebook & Instagram pages so please make sure you like and follow us on each of our social media pages. We post individual puppy pictures on our Facebook & Instagram pages starting at 3 weeks old for each litter. We do NOT post individual pictures before 3 weeks old as we are considerate of our Mommas’ and keep them as stress free as possible.
- You will receive an email when the pups are 5 weeks old stating that final payment is due and the date and time of puppy picks. Your puppy must be paid in full BEFORE pick day at 6 weeks old.
- On puppy pick day, we will call you to discuss each puppies’ personality, size & energy level so you can make an educated decision and choose the puppy that best fits you & your family’s lifestyle. We do NOT choose your puppy for you but instead help you make the best choice.
- We can assist with a flight nanny that may transport your puppy throughout the United States out of the Sacramento International Airport (SMF) and, if needed, out of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). We have several Flight Nanny companies we work with and pricing varies.
- You can see the parents and a write up about each of them by going to the “Our Dogs” page. Please see our Facebook & Instagram pages for past puppy pictures.
* Breeder reserves the right to use a different stud due to unforeseen circumstances or to improve a litter.
* Breeder reserves the right to hold back any puppy/puppies for their breeding program or to sell as a Breeder.
* Breeder reserves the right to refuse to sell a puppy and/ or refund monies at anytime.
Updated September 14, 2022